Thursday, October 1, 2009

...RanDom...

I just found this piece of paper....which is why it is a late entry

A while back.... on June 25th- Sarah, Brittany and I headed to Idaho for the Annual Rounds Family Round Up (family reunion). We started off around 10:00 am, stopped in at Target to get some quick treats and our favorite drinks...Dr Pepper and Diet Coke! I didn't have to worry about those 2 stealing swigs from my Diet Coke cause they hate it...haha!
We were just sitting in car-- Britt driving and sarah laying down in the back, and , myself was chillin in front sitting co-captain-
Sarah started off the 'RANDOMNESS'- which made me get a piece of scrap paper from my purse then I started to write down everything that was being said all that way home.
First let me explain the background...we were pretty excited for the trip, just wanted to get home, the treats that we bought were peanuts, peanut M&M's, drinks, granola bars, and sarahs favorite--Fruit Snacks.
Here was the first quote:

SARAH: "how do you grow peanuts...?"
BRITTANY: "Salt Lake...here we come!!"
LINDSEY: "So many Random cars..."
here was the FUNNIEST one....
SARAH: "Man, I look good in this light!!" Britt and I just started to laugh HARD! After she said that, I looked back at her, and she was checking herself out in the rear view mirror!
BRITTANY: "Lets mix nuts with peanut M&M's"...you had to be there!!!!!!!
LINDSEY: "I think I'm getting a Pressure Sore"

There were some more, but I cant read my writing! Sorry

Then we decided to discuss our future Husbands and our Kids' name
**Here are Sarah's Results
Possible famous Husbands: Leo Decaprio
Ryan Renolds
James Lafferty
Possible boys that Britt and I picked out that she could marry: (no last names)
Zant
Petey
Carne'
Children's name: Kash
Traggen or Tragger
Boston

**Here are Brittany's result
Possible Famous Husbands: Shia LeBeof (cant spell it...)
Chris Pine
Chad Micheal Murry
Possible boys that Sarah and I picked out: TJ Adams (this is real!!)
Korby
Richard
Childrens Names: Camry
Cru
Mae
Nixon

**MiNe:
Possible Famous Husbands: Josh Demall
Rob Hoffman
Channing Tatum
Possible boys that Sarah and Brit picked out: Jace
Logan
Ryan
Childrens Names: Tess
Peyton Lindsey
Dax
Ali/ Alexis
Channing
It was pretty fun day though...it was a long ride, but nothing makes the 7.5 hour drive better than great snacks, music and the Company! Love you Girls

1 comment:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Brittany:

Hey, are you still in St. George? My brother-in-law is down here with some roomates. You guys should all hang out sometime. Anyway, if you wouldn't mind e-mail me your phone number and I'll give it to them.
katiekimmcdermott@gmail.com

Hope your doing well...