Saturday, October 24, 2009

mY sTyLe Of CAmpIng

A few nights ago, Cameron, Swagg, and I were all just sitting around wondering what to do. Cam suggested that we camp out. Now I am NOT a camper and since my back surgery I just don't do tents and sleeping on the ground. So I OUTED that idea, but decided I was up for some kind of adventure so I suggested that we throw a mattress in the back of Swagg's truck and drive somewhere and call that camping! The boys decided that it would be fun and so we bundled up, grabbed some blankets, a mattress, the laptop, and a couple movies and headed out for the night. It was so much fun! Swagg and I were fighting Cam for the blankets all night, but all in all it was a fun sleepover and I think we need to do it again before it gets to0 chilly! And just to clear things up...we did not sleep under the same blanket! :) Cam and Swagg would not be caught DEAD sleeping in the same bed!

The Flash was a bit bright!!




No comments: