Sunday, May 31, 2009

Already GRADUATED!??!


Cameron graduated on May 28th and I cannot believe it has come already! It seems like yesterday that Tj graduated and just a couple days since I went through it myself! But he looked great and I am so proud of him. He graduated with honors and all his teachers have nothing but good to say about him. He is planning on working for the summer in Preston then he will be coming down here to spend the fall semester with me before he goes on his mission! I am really excited for him to be here. Cam and I are three years apart so we only got to be in highschool together for one year so it will be nice to have my little brother back! Congratulations Cam!
I love you! Now it is time for bigger and better things!


Cam and his boys

The Parentals

The Fam

Cam got some luggage from my parents along with his other gifts. They aren't trying to get rid of him or anything!

This is the jean quilt my mom made for him. It has different sayings on it to remind him of his highschool years.

No comments: