tj and I are getting married December 17, 2010 here...
the Laie Hawaii Temple.

We are so excited!!
We are leaving tomorrow from SLC and are all packed and ready to go!
After the sealing we will have a luncheon here...

Then the parents and the rest of the family members will hang out here for a week...

and tj and i will fly here (Kauai) and honeymoon until Christmas Eve!!
I am so ready and couldn't be happier.
love you all,
soon to be
brittany adams
8 comments:
How lucky are you!? Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!!! You'll love married life!! It's much better than the "waiting for a missionary" part! Congrats!
I LOVE YOU!!! I'm so excited for you, it's unreal!!! AWW!!! Can't wait for pictures! Enjoy it!! I love you!
Holy Moly... I must say I am a bit jealous that you will be lounging in the warm sun on the beach in just a week. Congrats on getting married, it is so fun to be with your best friend all the time! Hope everything runs smooth and have fun.
Love Emily
Big time congratulations! So happy for you! Marriage is the best! Sorry I couldn't make it to your "social" or your shower, but I send my love. Soak up some Hawaii sun for me!!!
Yay, the big day is almost here. That is so fun to be getting married in Hawaii. You two are so cute and we are so happy for you. Can't wait to see some pictures and hear all about it. :)
Congrats! Wish we were there to share it with you. Have a wonderful time.
Congrats!!! I'm so super happy and excited for you!! Can't wait to see all the gorgeous pictures of the wedding. :) Love you!!!
How beautiful!! You will love married life :) we honeymooned in Kauai & it's amazing there! I can't wait to see some pics. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment