Monday, June 14, 2010

Nursing Pinning Ceremony at Zion National Park

My nursing class had a pinning ceremony on National Nurse's Day, May 6, 2010. It was such beautiful scenery and really was a neat experience. Basically it was our own private graduation, which I thought was ideal. A couple of my classmates spoke as well as Jane Edwards, one of my favorite instructors! After the speakers, we were all called up and were pinned by someone "special." I, of course, chose my wonderful mother! We had so much fun. I had so much support from family and friends and was so happy to see everyone there to celebrate with me. There are a lot of pictures, so enjoy the long post!

my mom and I enjoying the college scene! (we had to sit by all the graduates)


my wonderful parents

Aunt Renee (she gave me a Littmann stethoscope that is amazing!!) She is also a nurse and such a good role model for me! love her!

lil sis emily

JoAnne, John's mom. She has supported me so much! She was a trooper on the 6 hour drive too!

Sister Wells and Sister Wintch
I look up to these ladies so much. One day I hope to be as amazing as they are!

Don't they all look so excited to be there?!!

Jess enjoying the warm weather that is quite absent in Logan

Jess and Mac


Andrea

Andra (my sanity the last 2 years!)

John and Shea (sorry shea, you weren't looking at the camera but you still look beautiful!)

Linds and Sarah- the best roommates/cousins ever

here is a picture of my mom pinning me

Well, there ya go. Thanks to everyone that came and also thanks for all the prayers and encouragement on my behalf! I couldn't have done it without you.

4 comments:

Allie Pace said...

Brit--- you are so dang cute. I love that outfit you wore at the pinning ceremony. I'm so happy for you for being DONE! Well hope your doing good, i'm glad we're facebook friends. Lets get together SOOON! LEt me know when your free

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Congrats Brit that is Really neat Have a great time working and saving peoples lives

Brady

Hailee said...

BRIT CONGRATS, we are so proud of you. You are such a beautiful girl, keep up the good work and can"t wait to see ya soon.

Rob O said...

Congratulations. Hope life is good.