Happy Birthday to ME!
My birthday this year was awesome! Cam, Linds, and Sarah took the liberty of planning a little surprise party for me!! Thanks guys! First we went to dinner at Pizza Factory and I got my free "22" shaped pizza, which was delicious by the way, and then I came home to a house full of friends! The night consisted of silly string all over me (Thanks Mitch!), ice cream cake from DQ, opening presents, singing (mainly from Linds), and a chip n' dale dance from Cam and Swagg. (if you would like to see the pictures and video...hit me up later! They are not really appropriate to post!) :)
After the crowd started winding down, we decided to go to the midnight showing of "Blindside" which was so good. All in all my birthday was perfect and all thanks goes to my fam! Thanks so much! I love you all!


My birthday this year was awesome! Cam, Linds, and Sarah took the liberty of planning a little surprise party for me!! Thanks guys! First we went to dinner at Pizza Factory and I got my free "22" shaped pizza, which was delicious by the way, and then I came home to a house full of friends! The night consisted of silly string all over me (Thanks Mitch!), ice cream cake from DQ, opening presents, singing (mainly from Linds), and a chip n' dale dance from Cam and Swagg. (if you would like to see the pictures and video...hit me up later! They are not really appropriate to post!) :)
After the crowd started winding down, we decided to go to the midnight showing of "Blindside" which was so good. All in all my birthday was perfect and all thanks goes to my fam! Thanks so much! I love you all!
Orange Peel
Is this not the coolest thing??
Andra and I at dinner
2 comments:
HAPPY late BIRTHDAY my love!!! Text me your mailing address down there so I can mail you a blank DVD! I've been missing our Kissy Boots!! Love you!
I love the "22" pizza! You guys are awesome!!
Post a Comment