Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ShOut oUT tO thE 4Th WarD

Linds and I just wanted to give a little shout out to our amazing ward! Basically the 4th ward is the best. We have so much fun together and we all get along so well. We have had so many fun activities, especially for FHE. Our bishopric is rad and we could not ask for better men to lead our ward. That's all I have to say...
Enjoy some Pictures!















And there are plenty more where these came from...

5 comments:

Rob O said...

Amen sister!

.the sharps said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Natalie said...

How fun! Looks like you guys have an awesome ward! I love all the pictures!

Crowther Clan said...

Hey Britt looks like you and your girlies have lots of fun!! Having a fun ward makes a big difference. I love your header pic of you & the chicks:) See ya soon!

Amy Gleicher said...

Hey girls! Just wanted to say hi! Miss you girls!!