Us chickidas in 504 have now adopted the Village Inn as our mascot. We have had many adventures. To name a few: Brayden, chicken fingers, skillet potatoes, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, Strawberry Crepes, Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich, refills (many), our lucky booth, and a lot of old people! Every time we visit the Village, we are the only people under the age of 65 present. I gotta be honest with ya...I'm not gonna lie, it's true. Now to explain the Brayden part of the story, I have to tell a little story. The first time we ate at the Village, our waiter's name was Brayden. He loved us, to say the least. We were four young girls and really the only young people he had seen in days. He kept our table stocked with DP and DC all night. He sent us home with to-go cups, and just basically treated us like royalty. We loved him so much that we tipped him 20% instead of the usual 15%. Every time we have gone back, we have requested old Brayden to wait our table and we have never been disappointed. Keep up the GREAT Work Brayden...
Candace, Sarah, and Brayden
hMM...what do I want???
Sippin' Sodas
Our Village Inn adventures will not stop here. We plan on taking this tradition to the next level!
1 comment:
Brayden is no dummie! The 4 chickidas rock!
Post a Comment